Sunday, June 10, 2012

REAL NATURALS!!! Feature of the month

MEET TIFFANY

When and why did you decide to go natural? When my little sister lost her hair due to chemo in 2009.

What reactions did you get when you decided to go natural? Husband and 2 out of 3 kids didn't like it. Others liked it, some were already natural. Others said they like it, but I didn't know if they were sincere or just trying to be nice.

What do you love most about being natural? It's versatile and I don't have to be afraid of the rain! :-)

Did you transition or Big Chop? Big Chop!!

What is your favorite natural hair style? Twist out

What is your current hair care regimen? Shampoo and condition once a week or every two weeks.


What is the most damaging thing you've done to your hair? Had my hair bleached.  :-(

What are your favorite products? Shea Moisture

Do you have any natural hair goals? Yes, grow it out and HEALTHY

Do you receive negative comments from people, if so, how do you deal with it? Yes, I mean YES! I remember everbody is not going to get it AND I ask my girl Tasha.

Any encouraging words for those considering going natural or are already natural? Mary J's song says it, "Work That". Everybody is not going to get it and that's alright. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...