Thursday, August 2, 2012

REAL NATURALS!!! Feature of the Month

MEET DENISE

When and why did you decide to go natural? I decided to go natural in November 2008

What reactions did you get when you decided to go natural? My mom and my husband didn't like the fact that I wanted to go natural...their thoughts were what most people think about natural hair. That it's knappy and kinky...but i did anyway and I'm soooo happy I did. 

What do you love  most about being natural? I love the diversity...I can wash and go or blow dry and flat iron.

Did you transition or Big Chop? Transition

What is your favorite natural hair style? The puff

What is your current hair care regimen? I wash and condition my hair once a week, blow dry to stretch (bad, I know) I dry twist my hair every couple of nights and oil my scalp twice a week.

What is the most damaging thing you have done to your hair? Not keeping my ends clipped...I need to really do this in order for my hair to be healthier!

What are your favorite products? My favorite products are Creme of Nature shampoo with aragon oil, replenishing paks and Shea Moisture curling creme.

Do you have any natural hair goals? My goal is to have healthy, long NATURAL hair.


Do you receive negative comments from people, if so, how do you deal with it? No, I do not get any negative comments. I get a lot of compliments. ;-)

Any encouraging words for those considering going natural or are already natural? For all the ladies going natural, don't give up. Going natural is a process and it takes patience. And for the ladies that are already natural DO NOT go back to relaxers, you have come such a long way.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...